Friday, October 12, 2007

Haah Creted my First blog atlast.

Enough time wasted in thinking (haven't u seen the new CBZ ad.) whether to create a blog or not then I did what I always do in doubt(I do it). So here I am with my first blog to brain hammer u all.

Feel free to give compliments(in the form of comments). Otherwise keep your bloody mouth shut.


Statutory Warning :-) Just like all other blogs, this blog is not gonna help you in anyway. I am gonna write all bull-shit, all weird things that come across my mind. Expecting some "gyaan" here will be a serious waste of time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LeT me wait for your upcoming Blogs to comment on it.
(You are going to post it.ain't you?)

Whats in name a rose by any other name would smell as sweeter. said...

@brijal
thank u brijal talking like yashpal(very formal.)

Anonymous said...

I couldnt find ur name anywhere, but now i m sure who u r.
Keep Posting.
I dont look for any gyan, as i already have a lot.

By the did u notice how the guy Brijal Shah has spelt Let...
Looks like some Anti-Social Organisation. :-)